Get Stronger Hair And Nails With IV Therapy
Not everyone is naturally blessed with thick, luxurious locks or strong and healthy nails. Some of us have to put in a little more effort into our hair and nail care. However, a lot of time and energy is required to maintain beautiful hair and nails and it may not be feasible with a busy lifestyle. This is why we, at IV Butler, formulated a drip specially designed to allow you to achieve stronger hair and nails with IV therapy. Let us now explore some common causes of unhealthy hair and nails and consider how IV therapy can help.
Common Causes of Dry Hair and Brittle Nails
- Prolonged Sun Exposure: If you love to spend your time outdoors under the sunshine, it is important to note the harmful consequences of prolonged sunlight to your hair and nails. UVA and UVB rays from the sun can easily damage hair cuticles with enough exposure. This may lead to frizziness, discolored or brittle strands, broken or split ends, or thinning hair. Overexposure to UV rays can also cause your nails to turn yellow and brittle. To put the icing on the cake, it is also possible to develop skin cancer beneath the nail bed.
- Seawater: Most people enjoy spending time at the beach, splashing around in the waves.Unfortunately, when you expose your hair saltwater, the high salt content draws out the moisture in your hair, causing the strands of your hair to be dehydrated, tangled, dull, and difficult to manage. Saltwater has a similar effect on your nails, causing them to dry out and become brittle.
- Poor Hydration: Severe dehydration can cause hair strands to become thin, brittle, and dry, causing it to break off easily. While most of us will likely never reach that level of dehydration, even mild dehydration is enough to keep your hair from looking as healthy or lustrous as it usually does.
How IV Butler’s Biotin Drip Can Help
- Strengthens Brittle Nails: Biotin, also known as vitamin B-7, has been proven to promote healthy cell growth and to aid in the metabolism of protein-building amino acids that are essential for nail growth. This means that biotin can help your nails grow longer, faster, and most importantly, stronger.
- Aids Hair Growth: Not only is biotin known to promote healthier, thicker, stronger hair, it can only treat hair loss! In fact, it is one of the only natural hair loss treatments backed up by science. Research conducted on people with biotin deficiencies demonstrated that the use of biotin significantly increases hair growth. Our Biotin Drip also contains glutathione which stimulates hair regrowth of prolonging the anagen stage of the hair cycle.
- Replenishes the Water Content of Hair and Nails: The hydration fluids in our biotin drip efficiently restore moisture to your hair and nails, keeping your hair hydrated, elastic and moisturized and your nails healthy, strong, and shiny.
Book A Butler
Treat yourself to a well-deserved self-care session by revitalizing your hair and nails with IV Butler’s Biotin Drip. Call or text us at (212) 484-9097 or email us at email@example.com to book a butler today!