Alleviate Cold And Flu Symptoms With IV Therapy
A cold and flu can come with many uncomfortable symptoms, leaving you incapable of attending to your daily tasks. Even if you have been resting and taking oral medication, most people only start to see improvement after a few days. This is because oral medication requires some time to be absorbed by your body.
If you are looking for a quick boost that not only alleviates cold and flu symptoms but strengthens your immunity against them, have you considered IV therapy? Able to be administered from the comfort of your own home, this treatment method is convenient and fast-acting. When nutrients are introduced directly into your bloodstream, this increases their bioavailability, meaning that they will take effect almost immediately.
Common Symptoms of Colds and Flus
If you catch a cold or flu every year during flu season, you may be more than familiar with these symptoms by now:
- Sneezing and coughing: If you are sneezing more than usual, resulting in a runny nose, it could be an early sign of a cold. However, if the sneezing is persistent and/or you are experiencing coughing as well, it could well mean you have caught the flu.
- Sore throat: A sore throat can be brought on by repeated coughing.
- Blocked nose: It is common for the sinuses to be blocked from draining properly during a cold or flu.
- Fever: If you are running a fever over 100.4 degrees F, you almost definitely have the flu. This is usually accompanied by sweating and chills.
- Headaches: Are you experiencing a headache behind or around the eyes? If so, you may have the flu. A mild headache usually accompanies the common cold.
- Fatigue: If you are feeling more sluggish than usual, you may have a cold or flu. Fatigue and achiness brought on by the flu is usually more pronounced than that of the common cold.
Get IV Therapy for Colds and Flus
If cold and flu symptoms are bothering you, why not try IV therapy? With a range of drips specially formulated for different purposes, the nutrients are introduced directly into your bloodstream, providing fast-acting relief.
The Myers Cocktail IV is an excellent choice for those who are looking to boost hydration and alleviate symptoms of fatigue. Preventing dehydration is important for cold and flu patients, and one way of doing so is by replenishing fluids. In addition, the high dose of Vitamin C – which is essential for fighting infection – is not produced naturally by our bodies.
If you are looking to get started with IV therapy and recover from a cold or flu from the comfort of your home, IV Butler is here to help. With a friendly team of registered nurses, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, we can bring our services to wherever is most convenient and comfortable for you, even if that is your office or a hotel room. If you have any more questions or would like to book a butler, please do not hesitate to contact us today.