A Complete Guide To The Myers Cocktail IV
The Myers Cocktail IV is one of the most popular drips in IV therapy, and for good reason! Containing high levels of Vitamin C, Vitamin B12 and magnesium, the Myers Cocktail IV comes with a whole host of health benefits you simply cannot afford to ignore. Let us take a more detailed look in this article.
What’s in a Myers Cocktail IV?
The key ingredients of a Myers Cocktail IV are as below:
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C plays a huge role in boosting your immune system and reducing heart disease risk factors. Furthermore, it promotes cell health and iron absorption.
- Vitamin B12: Besides being an energy booster, Vitamin B12 is essential to the health of many parts of the body, including bone health, eye health and blood health. In addition, it promotes better cognitive functioning.
- Magnesium: Due to its role in many bodily biochemical processes, magnesium is great for nerve and muscle health as well as a stronger overall cardiovascular system. Reducing the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, get your magnesium boost through a Myers Cocktail IV today!
- B Complex: B vitamins are considered to be essential to a healthy body. Vitamin B complex supports a strong immune system, brain function, and energy levels. It is also beneficial for preventing infections and promoting the growth of red blood cells.
- Calcium: Well-known as an aid to help maintain bone heath, Calcium is also beneficial to the muscles in the body and parts of the nervous system.
Benefits of A Myers Cocktail IV
As has been explained, each of the ingredients in a Myers Cocktail IV come with several amazing benefits. So, what does that mean when they are thrown together into one infusion?
- Stronger Immunity Against Colds and Flu: You can thank the high dose of Vitamin C for keeping frequent colds and flus away!
- Fight Against Nerve Damage and Fibromyalgia: Nerve damage can lead to the development of fibromyalgia, a condition that affects the communication channels between nerves and muscles. As Vitamin B12 and magnesium are great for promoting nerve health and they can both be found in a Myers Cocktail IV, you are getting the best of both worlds!
- Disease Prevention: The molecules responsible for cellular damage are known as “free radicals” and we all have a certain number of them within our bodies. The lower the level of free radicals in your body, the better your overall health is, making it less likely for you to develop diseases. The high concentration of Vitamin C in Myers Cocktail IVs helps to flush free radicals from your body, protecting you against a whole host of diseases.
- Increased Energy Levels: If you suffer from chronic fatigue, consider a regular infusion of Myers Cocktail IVs. As Vitamin B12 plays a role in energy production, it can boost your energy levels and keep you going all day long.
Try Out the Myers Cocktail IV with IV Butler
Now that you know the great benefits of a Myers Cocktail IV, why not try one? Here at IV Butler, we have a friendly team of registered nurses, nurse practitioners and physician assistants ready to service every client. Hence, you can enjoy peace of mind that you are in safe and knowledgeable hands when you engage us. We bring our services to wherever is most convenient and comfortable for you: the luxury of your own home, your office or even your hotel room!
If you have more questions or would like to book a butler, do not hesitate to contact us today.