If you are looking to rehydrate your body, therapeutic treatment with intravenous fluids is an excellent option. IV drips can bypass your digestive system and are absorbed significantly faster than oral nutritional supplements. At IV Butler, our IV drip therapy services are safe and relaxing. Our clients can address various health concerns by receiving optimal nutrients and hydration. If you are interested in getting IV drips on a regular basis, you should consider signing up for our diamond membership plan.
About IV Butler’s Diamond Membership Plan
The diamond membership allows clients to drip with IV Butler monthly. Our monthly membership subscriptions are designed to provide the nutrients and vitamins that your body needs to maintain good health and deal with common symptoms that surface in everyday life.
Below is a quick look at the details of our diamond membership plan:
- $899* per month
- Includes 4 IV per month (any IV drip up to $349)
- 15% off all other services, including add-ons to your IV
Each IV session typically requires between 30 and 45 minutes of our clients’ time. In addition, the positive effects of our IV drips are experienced almost immediately. Because these treatments do not need to be confined to hospitals and medical centers, clients enjoy the comfort of being treated in a home or office setting.
IV Drip Options and Add-ons to Your Diamond Membership Plan
- Beauty Drip: Have your skin glow, even out discoloration patches, brighten your skin tone.
- Biotin Drip: Revitalize your hair, skin, and nails. Feel great and look great, too!
- Detox Drip: Revitalize your body, get rid of the toxins in your body, and feel energized!
- Energy and Focus Drip: Give yourself a boost of energy on those late nights studying!
- Food Poisoning Drip: Ate something that is not sitting right with your stomach? We can help!
- Hangover Drip: When you have a headache and feel nauseous after partying too hard.
- Hydration Drip: When you feel dehydrated, sluggish, and lacking in energy, after a cold or flu.
- Immunity Drip: This drip is best when you are feeling the start of a cold or flu (e.g., itchy throat)
- Myers Cocktail Drip: This drip is perfect for those that experience chronic fatigue.
Health Benefits of IV Drip Therapy
If you are an athlete who pushes your body to the limit, more nutrients and vitamins are required to maintain peak performance. It is important to note that intensive training is very demanding on one’s body. Our IV drips can help support muscle recovery, improve overall athletic performance, provide fast and effective hydration, and even give a much-needed pre-exercise endurance boost.
In addition to vitamins and hydration fluids, your IV drips can also be infused with lipotropics which are fat-burning compounds. These elements can promote and support healthy weight loss. These drips work by helping clients burn calories and break down fat naturally. Keep in mind that IV therapy is not a complete weight loss solution on its own. It can be used in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet.
Why Should You Subscribe for IV Butler’s Diamond Membership Plan?
IV Butler is recognized as a luxury IV infusion brand that serves a diverse clientele in the Tri-State area. Our team can customize IV cocktails in the comfort of your own home, office, hotel, and much more! Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your diamond membership gives you access to concierge IV hydration solutions at a reasonable rate. In addition, you will be treated by experienced physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses.